Sunday, September 25, 2016

Mason Dixon Kimono




Lately, I've been doing a lot of baby knitting.  Three cousins, a co-worker, and my landlady were blessed with little bundles over the past year.  When my friend Rosalie told me she was expecting her third child, I wanted to make something really special.  I had always wanted to knit up  the Baby Kimono from Mason Dixon Knitting.  

While the pattern seems complex, it's really simple to follow.  It was knit up in Lion Brand Cotton Ease which, unfortunately, is discontinued.  You can use almost any cotton yarn,  but I liked the softness of the fabric that this yarn knit up. 

I discovered the patterns from Mason Dixon Knitting quite some time ago..  You'll see in earlier posts that I have completed three Modern Log Cabin blankets; one adult size and two baby.  I love their selection of everyday knitted patterns.  


No comments: