Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hot Sox Part III


Posted by Picasa
This is the third installment in the Hot Socks limited colors edition. These were originally for Thanksgiving, but Christmas knitting got me a little behind. You can't see from the photo, but the pattern is a pumpkin motiff. It was a simple pattern to follow. I didn't do the heel flap that came with the directions. Once I have the stitches divided on the needles for magic loop, I don't want to redistribute. I attempted to do a short row heel and used directions from a video on youtube that explained it very easily. There were no wrapped stitches. Needless to say, it was very simple and the seams turned out fine. The colors fit well into the fall/harvest theme for the November/December KAL. With the pink/rose color added in, it reminds me of butter brickle ice cream.

I'm now off to start hot socks Part IV where I will venture into knitting with beads. Can't wait to show you.

No comments: