Friday, June 13, 2008

Recieve and Give


PAY IT FORWARD button
Originally uploaded by jeanius80
I'm so excited to participate in this group on Ravelry. It is modeled after the movie "Pay it Forward. I am now in need of three Pay it Forward Angels. If you're interested in becoming an angel for me, please post here. I will email you requesting the information I need from you. I will then make you a hand made gift within six months. This is my pledge to you. You then will "pay it forward" and send a gift to three angels that you acquire. Get the picture. I hope to get three angels of my own soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I would love to do this I am ladyfemme on rav please contact me there.

angelfire said...

This is great, I pay it forward all of the time and think what a great thing to be part of group that is paying it forward each day.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to pay it forward too! I don't get alot of traffic on my blog but I'm sure I can find 3 people to spoil! ♥ Kelly

Oh and I'm Haileysmomscat on ravelry :)