Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sock Innovation Project - Eunice

The second sock in Cookie A's "Sock Innovation" has been completed. 

"Eunice" was made with "Miss Babs" yarn that I had received from a previous sock and yarn swap. It was so luxurious to knit up and the color is great.

This was a challenging project for my skills. Cable patterns with two cable needles and the use of lifelines, and moving stitches about on your needles was the norm. I finally got it done, but really had to pay attention to detail.  Cookie A's patterns really have you step out of your comfort zone.

I got lots of compliments on the socks and can't wait for the warmer weather to wear them. I might even buy a pair of Mary Jane loafers to show them off. I would also like to thank my "photographer" Eric (my son)  for his help with the blogging.

No comments: