Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's Hip to Knit Hats

Through Ravelry I have discovered the hat designer Wooly Wormhead.  This designer makes the coolest hats.  The minute I got some extra money, I was purchasing four patterns from this designer.  This hat "Buzzba" is a cool earflap hat.  As usual, the picture doesn't do the pattern justice.  I knit it up Paton's Classic Wool, worsted weight with size 7 needles.  The pattern was very easy to follow and I was able to finish this project in just one evening.  It came in many sizes from child all the way to adult.

I did have to spend some time weaving in the ends, but it was well worth the time.  I have worn the hat to work and have received many compliments on it.  I am definitely going to be following this designer for more cool ideas. 

No comments: